· The most powerful force in life: LOVE.
· The greatest asset: FAITH.
· The most powerful channel of communication: PRAYER.
· The most important thing in life: THE POWER OF GOD.
· The greatest joy: GIVING.
· The worst thing to be without: HOPE.
· The most destructive habit: WORRY.
· The world’s most incredible computer: THE BRAIN.
· The greatest loss: THE LOSS OF SELF-RESPECT.
· The greatest natural resource: YOUTH.
· The ugliest personality trait: SELFISHNESS.
· The greatest problem to overcome: FEAR.
· The most beautiful attire: A SMILE.
· The most crippling disease: EXCUSES.
· The most dangerous pariah: GOSSIP.
· The two most power-filled words: I CAN.
· The most worthless emotion: SELF-PITY.
· The greatest “shot in the arm”: ENCOURAGEMENT.
· The most effective sleeping pill: PEACE OF MIND.
· The most prized possession: INTEGRITY.
· The most satisfying work: HELPING OTHERS.
· And the greatest attitude: GRATITUDE. Gratitude unfolds the goodness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
The future is as bright as the promises of God!
[Source: Powerpoint file “Guide of life” from Internet]